Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photo of the day #4: doggone tired



I swear, my lazy dog Lulu personifies (or to be technical, "animalizes..." ; is that the right word?) everything I'm feeling right now, and here's the short list:
  • Tired as hell
  • Tired of being tired
  • Any desire to get anything done absolutely lost
  • Annoying cold and eternal stuffy nose, for which the infallible remedy is strong mint balm and lots of chicken soup with tons of garlic. Oh yeah, and while we're in a dream world whee I have the time or energy to make chicken soup or to sniff mint balm, I might as well add a good nap to the list as well
To quickly put a recap on the last two days, as I haven't been able to really post-

SUNDAY:As a method of procrastination from doing my homework, I decided to go with my parents to a dinner party at the house of a family from Bangledesh. After the typical "how tough immigrants have it" and "we do everything for our children" talk, we had a lovely feast of traditional Bangledeshian dishes. For dessert, there was homemade, freshly fermented sweet cheese, which was pretty much just thickened milk, water, and sugar. White cheese curds are my mom's favorite dessert, and she finally got ahold of the recipe that night. I have a feeling lots of milk and sugar shall be wasted in the near future! All in all, it was a lovely night and though I stayed up late finishing homework, the food was definitely worth it.

MONDAY: Had a tennis match. Too tired to exist.

Now more pics of the star!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing each and every one of your pieces of feedback!